If you are interested in setting new goals and practicing new habits there is no better time than when summer turns into fall.
Summers are typically the time to relax and have fun. For a few months, you can leave structure behind and enjoy the freedom of outdoor activities, vacations, and long days in the sun. But this can also mean that healthy habits fall by the wayside, and by the time summer is over, you may notice a couple of extra pounds or some additional freckles or wrinkles on your face.
Once summer comes to a close, you might realize that you’ve spent a hectic few weeks devoted to preparing your family for the school year and all that that entails. Selecting classes, purchasing textbooks, perhaps driving a son or daughter to college for the start of freshman year – all of these can take a toll on you, both physically and emotionally. For every person of every age, whether they have children or not, there is a distinct shift in the pattern of activities as fall begins.
At Whole Beauty® Institute, we’re here to help you get on the path to self-renewal. Fall is the perfect time to come in for an evaluation to see how we can establish a path to rejuvenate your skin and help you to preserve those benefits with a maintenance program. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of treatments and products and a highly-experienced team to guide you.
If you were a little lax about your skincare regimen over the summer, you’re not alone. Forgetting to apply sunscreen and staying in the sun too long results in dehydrated skin that is more prone to lines and wrinkles, as well as hyperpigmentation and uneven texture. At WBI, we offer a wide selection of both surgical and nonsurgical procedures to refresh tired or damaged skin.
- Nonsurgical Targeted Treatments – Our targeted facial treatments are designed to address specific issues you may have, from minor forehead and brow lines, crow’s feet, or nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth to volume loss in the cheeks, lips, or under the eyes. We can also treat the surface of your skin affected by sun damage, erasing brown spots or eliminating the tiny blood vessels that come from the aging process and rosacea.
- Nonsurgical General Rejuvenation Treatments – These general rejuvenation treatments are more about preventative measures. They can help combat the changes to your skin as a result of the natural aging process, from thinning skin to dullness or rough texture, and sagging to pore enlargement.
Some of the options for both targeted and general rejuvenation treatments include:
- Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin – Used to relax the facial muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles
- Stimulatory Facial Fillers (Sculptra, Radiesse) – Used to fill wrinkles and hollows while boosting collagen production, softening and smoothing your face naturally
- Hyaluronic Acid-Based Fillers (Restylane, Refyne, Defyne, and Lyft, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Volbella, Volure and Voluma) – While all of these fillers contain hyaluronic acid (a molecule found naturally in your body), each has a different structure and consistency. Our experienced team often uses several fillers in an individual patient to soften lines and restore volume.
- Facial Treatments – No matter what you need to treat, WBI has the answer. We offer facial resurfacing featuring radiofrequency energy for a dramatic result with less downtime, chemical peels and microdermabrasion, IPL, fractional lasers, medical grade and oxygen facials and much more. We also offer a growing array of bio-stimulatory treatments that help to restore a youthful structure to the skin.
- Surgical Facial Treatments – If you are familiar with the world of nonsurgical treatments and are looking for more powerful results, facial surgery may be the option you choose. Dr. Cook offers an array of procedures such as face or neck lifts, eyelid lifts, rhinoplasty, forehead lifts, and facial fat transfer that can be performed alone or in concert with another treatment, either surgical or nonsurgical.
Dr. Cook’s goal is to “Bring your face into harmony with your spirit,” meaning that he is committed to refreshing your look while preserving the unique subtleties and fundamental character of your face. He is experienced in a multitude of techniques that will help you achieve the best possible results, and his personalized approach to each patient’s treatment will ensure that you are thrilled with the outcome of his artistry and skill.
Breast Augmentation, Lift, and Reduction and Body Contour Procedures
If you noticed the gain or loss of a few pounds over the summer, or you finally reached your fitness goals, but still have some pesky inches that won’t budge, the Whole Beauty® Institute can help you with those issues as well.
Weight loss, no matter the reason, can affect your skin – especially as you age. With age comes the loss of collagen and elastin, the proteins in the body that keep your skin supple and elastic. Weight gain and loss can leave loose, sagging skin that can’t be exercised away. There are also parts of the body that stubbornly refuse to release fat, causing the sleek body you’ve worked for to be marred by unsightly bulges. After performing an in-depth evaluation, Dr. Cook will provide you with an individualized treatment plan to address any and all of your concerns, while making you look as natural as if you had achieved the results yourself.
- Liposuction and Body Contouring – WBI offers a selection of liposuction procedures that range from the traditional suction-assisted method to techniques that employ ultrasonic, laser, or radiofrequency energy to contour your body. We will help you select the procedure that is most in line with your goals. We also offer techniques of non-surgical fat reduction.
- Abdominoplasty, Thigh Lifts, Brachioplasty, and Body Lifts – If Dr. Cook determines that liposuction alone won’t provide you with optimal results, he may suggest abdominoplasty or other body lift procedure. Liposuction, while a great tool for contouring the body, is only effective at removing fat. If there is excess skin hanging from your arms, abdomen or thighs, the only way to get a smooth and toned look is with a lift. Lift procedures remove excess skin and leave you with tighter, more youthful looking skin.
- Breast Augmentation, Lift, Reduction, or Reconstruction – At WBI, we understand that breast augmentation isn’t always about having larger breasts. It can be about correcting asymmetry, restoring volume, or creating a more attractive overall shape. Whatever procedure (or combination of procedures) you decide to undergo, you can be sure that Dr. Cook will utilize his carefully-refined techniques to provide you with beautiful breasts with a natural look and feel. Dr. Cook takes particular pride in his work with the structural technique of breast lift and breast reduction, which reduces scars, anchors the breast at several levels, and restores fullness to the upper breast with natural breast tissue.
At Whole Beauty® Institute, we take pride in providing personalized care at the highest level. If you are going into fall with a vision of how you’d like to look for a winter vacation in a sunny locale, or just decide that it’s time to focus on yourself, now is the time to come in for a consultation.
Call us today at 312-751-2112 or contact us online to schedule one of our comprehensive evaluations using WBI View. This in-depth, whole body assessment process provides us with both long and short term treatment suggestions so that you can choose the right procedures to reflect your confidence and vitality.